Compact and spirited, the new 2024 XT4 raises small SUV practicality to the Cadillac standard of luxury with serious comforts and serious technology.
Modifications include major redesigns, inside and out, innovative infotainment1 inspired by LYRIQ plus more standard and available safety and driver assistance features.2
Soon: even greater finesse. Ready up your mind to be blown.
The 2024 XT4 is outfitted to satisfy your senses. An advanced 33" diagonal LED display comes standard. An available AKG3 Studio 13-speaker audio system immerses you in studio-like sound. Google built-in, Wireless Apple CarPlay® and Wireless Android Auto™4 compatibility plus 5G connectivity seamlessly enhances your drive.
Added luxe touches include new interior colors and available 8-way power front seats with 4-way power lumbar massage, heat and ventilation. Claim class-leading 39.5" rear legroom and cargo space5
From fenders and fascia to hood and LED headlights, the 2024 XT4 flaunts a boldly reworked exterior. Stunning custom options—like on-trend paint colors, all-new alloy wheel designs and front grille finishes—make this ride entirely your own.
SAFETY AND DRIVER ASSISTANCE FEATURES2
The 2024 XT4 Luxury Small SUV offers more standard safety and driver assistance features.
Blind Zone Steering Assist
Rear Cross Traffic Braking
Lane Keep Assist With Lane Departure Warning
Cadillac Smart System
Following Distance Indicator
Second Row Seat Belt Indicator
Front Pedestrian and Bicyclist Braking
Don’t miss out—sign up to learn the details of the redesigned 2024 XT4 as they emerge.
Due to global Semi-Conductor supply shortages, GM vehicles built after July 19, 2021 may not have some standard features and options. Please check with your local Cadillac to confirm the vehicle’s specifications prior to purchase. Vehicles not equipped with Automatic Stop/Start will be less fuel efficient.
1. Cadillac CUE® functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
2. Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the Owner’s Manual for more important safety information.
3. Vehicle user interface is a product Google and Google terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply.
4. Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and Apple’s terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible smartphone and data plan rates apply.
5. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.